Tonight at dinner I gave Landon a fork in hopes that one day he will not have the manners of a primate!! I fed him a few bites out of his kid-friendly fork, then I helped him do it, and finally I completely gave the fork to him to use independently.
Above, he is trying to stab the food, just as he was shown.
Stabbing the food was too much of a challenge, so he thought that he would pick the food up with his fingers and place the food on his fork. Look at that face full of concentration.
Trying again.
It finally looks as if he is going to be successful at placing a piece of food on his fork...
but as soon as the food was on the fork, it slipped off. :(
Above, he is trying to stab the food, just as he was shown.
Stabbing the food was too much of a challenge, so he thought that he would pick the food up with his fingers and place the food on his fork. Look at that face full of concentration.
Trying again.
It finally looks as if he is going to be successful at placing a piece of food on his fork...
but as soon as the food was on the fork, it slipped off. :(This is how the saga ended....

1 comment:
awwww! he's so determined! love it! that ending is classic!
i have got to figure out how to get video on here...ugh!
~a
Post a Comment