Friday, February 27, 2009

Finally...

Landon is getting his first tooth...FINALLY!! This morning before I gave him his breakfast, I checked his gums as I do most mornings in hopes of feeling what I did this morning--a tooth! I ran and grabbed the flashlight and forced him to open his mouth, sure enough I could see a little white tooth barely poking through the skin. I was so excited as worry about Landon not getting teeth was starting to creep up on me. Yes, it can happen, some kids are born without teeth--Dr. F said that it is a very rare thing, but it does happen. I will try to snap a picture of the new tooth, that is if Landon will let me. When I try to look at his new tooth, he tightly squeezes his lips and pushes me away. Walking and his first tooth, all in one week....this is all happening way too fast for me...sigh.

No comments: