Sunday, December 7, 2008

10 Month Update

I think I start every monthly update by saying this, so I can't stop now..."has it really been 10 months?!?" It makes me sad seeing Landon growing up so fast and I wonder will I remember all the cute little faces and things that he does? At the same time it is so amazing watching him grow into a little boy.

New Happenings:
  • pulls up on everything
  • walks around the furniture
  • stands independently for a few seconds
  • claps when you say, "YAY"
  • NO TEETH YET
  • eats table food
  • wears 12-18 month clothes
  • weighed 20lbs at last wellness visit
  • got a cold (getting over it now)
  • loves to look out the window and talk to Coco
  • gives kisses, the big open mouth slobbery ones--they're my favorite, only because they are from Landon
  • loves to talk--he gets that one from his daddy
  • he got his 2nd haircut from me, only because I thought the professional haircut lady could have done a better job
  • favorite meal is beef hotdogs and cubes of cheddar cheese

No comments: